What information do I collect?
I collect certain information or data about you when you use www.busylizziepa.co.uk, namely the following
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, if you contact Busy Lizzie Personal Assistant;
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to my email alerts, and
- how you use my emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, and
- etails of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Busy Lizzie Personal Assistant and my suppliers, in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve my services, for example my email alerts
- respond to any feedback that you send me
Where do I store your information?
I store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of my suppliers are based outside the EEA and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA. I have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed.
When you sign up to my email alerts
I use MailChimp for my email alerts.
MailChimp has staff based outside the EEA and stores your data in the US. MailChimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to my email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to my email alerts, I may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve my email alert service.
I will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell me not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of my emails.
How do I keep your information secure?
I have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once I receive it. This is detailed in my Data Protection and Security Policy, which can be viewed upon request.
Disclosing your information
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that produced it. The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
You can find out what information I hold about you and ask me not to use any of the information that I collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.